Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Origami Creations - Autumn Flower Tutorial

In my last post on the 15th of October - Tuesday, I mentioned that I have joined a competition for Simple Origami.  Competition winners were announced and unfortunately, my entry didn't make it.

In fairness, the top 5 origami art pieces that won, were well deserving.  The experience and opportunity to join a fun competition was more than a gift that will last me a lifetime.  I am looking forward to the next contest.  Bring it on!

And talking about gifts, I made a video tutorial of my autumn flowers for all to enjoy.  Hope you like them.


Simple and Easy Origami Flower / Photo Frame


You can put them on your table tops or on your plants at home.  Guaranteed to make  a gloomy day a happy and brighter one.


Place them on your plants - but make sure not to water them :-).


My ori flower with the Mona Lizard
 


Ain't that cute?

For those interested to get a copy of the photo diagram, you may use the link below:

Photo diagram here.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect