Friday, November 8, 2013

Origami Creations - Simple Fall Squirrels Tutorial

Finally completed my origami diagram and video tutorial for the Fall Squirrel.   It was a good learning experience as I am able to learn new tricks - Inkscape diagramming and Video creation and editing.

May you need any assistance, let me know.  Either I can teach you directly or point you to resources that can help you out.  Not an expert though but I guarantee that I have a helpful and kind soul to give free guidance and support.  Drop me an email or comment below ...

As a refresher, below is my own designed origami squirrel.





And without further ado, here is my video tutorial:





If you want to get a copy of the diagrams, you may get it here:

Simple Origami Squirrel Page 1
Simple Origami Squirrel Page 2

Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect