Friday, March 7, 2014

Origami Design - Easy Whale for the Youth of the World

Life's simple pleasures ... such a joy to be able to share your work and see them being appreciated by your peers.  Even more so, if your pieces are fortunate enough to be use in teaching kids.  So heartwarming and very humbling feeling.

I have posted my minimalist model (easy 5-step baby whale design) in one of my origami group and an ori-friend of mine was kind enough to fold it.  Here is his fold:


Folded by Dida (Dimitris Dalas)

I am also very delighted that a teacher nicely asked my permission to use this model for teaching her students.  A great pleasure and honor to be able to contribute to the youth of the world!

I am re-posting the CP (crease pattern) + step diagram here for everyone's enjoyment.  You may fold using the CP to challenge yourself or do the step diagram for an easy route to making the model.



1st frame shows the CP

Here is the video tutorial:




Have a nice weekend!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect