Sunday, March 9, 2014

Origami Design/Creations - Penguins (企鵝) for Mini Reto 19 Pinguinos Contest

I have participated in an origami challenge to design and make penguins.  It is indeed an interesting subject but later I came to realize that it is actually one of the most commonly folded bird in origami.  This will be tough!

So I decided to give it more thinking and come up with something unique.  Thus, two stars were born, my "Father and Son" cartoon penguins from a square sheet of paper.


Back to back to face the icy cold weather

During my quest to submit a more realistic piece, I made a chubby penguin.


Looking seriously full


It was an enjoyable journey ... hope this guys can make it through the cold weather in Hong Kong as I am really struggling with it!

I'll try to find the time to make the diagrams and tutorials for these models to share with the world soonest.

Have a nice day.

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect