Thursday, April 17, 2014

Origami Design/Creations - Minimalist Easter Bunnies (復活節兔子)

It's the Easter Week and I've challenged myself to do something for this occasion.  An obvious choice is making an easter bunny.

As I have done 3 simple origami competitions (sadly without gaining any win :o(), I have decided to try my skills on making these lovely critters.

Tada ... my minimalist Easter Bunnies.


At first thought, I was a little bit doubtful because of their short ears.  But when I ask the expert opinion of my daughters, they said that they are babies so they will need time to grow them. 

Lovely Babies
Other than this, there are indeed rabbits that have short ears.  These breed is called the "Netherland Dwarf Rabbit".

Super short yet Cute
It was great fun and hope I was able to justice on my Easter Bunnies.

Video tutorial can be found here.

Have a great Easter week!

- 0 -


More Info:


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect