Thursday, April 24, 2014

Origami Designs/Creations - Simple Dogs and Puppies

Finally, I was able to fulfill a friend request ... to make an easy origami dog.  

I am calling this one "Muttley Dog" from a favorite cartoon character of mine in the TV show "Dick Dastardly & Muttley".  He is undeniably a happy character with a great laugh.

Here is my Muttley Dog fold.

A lovely reversible color change design too!

To top it off, I gave them some cute puppies too!

Dog family & friend

So happy to give simple yet lasting pleasure to a friend.  She is so overjoyed with the model especially with the cute puppies.  That is a great feeling!

Have a great day!

- 0 -

More Info:


2 comments:

  1. Raymond, thank you for your winter exchange origami package. A friend of mine has asked about your cute dog. Have you done diagrams for him yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My great pleasure Kathy! It is very heartwarming to be able to add some color to your Christmas celebration! Yes, I do have diagrams for the dog and for anything you and your friends might find interesting in my work. Will send the link to you soonest ... will update this site as well too! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete


Get Flower Effect