Friday, May 8, 2015

Origami Design - Cute Baby "Chibi" Squirrels

As I have seen a lot of "chibi" origami designs lately, I have decided to come up with my own set of cute baby animals from a single base.

First off ... is my baby squirrels.  As usual, I go for the simple and cute design and with some adorable color changes.

Cute isn't it?
Through the support and kindness of Ms. Jenny W. Chan (www.origamitree.com), she has made a tutorial of this model in the video link below.  She also included the model in her blog here.


I had some wonderful ori-friends who has folded my squirrel which I would like to share with you here.


A quick and cute fold by Carlos Bocanegra

From Anna my Instagram (IG) friend

Hope you would like and enjoy my simple contribution to origami.  Have a great and safe weekend!

- 0 -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get Flower Effect