Saturday, May 7, 2016

Origami Design - A Mother's Day Special

For all the mother's in the world both here with us and forever living in our hearts ... Happy Mother's Day.

From a mother's quote "You are precious in every way, the sunshine in my day.  The joy in my soul and the love of my life."  Indeed, the bond between mother and child is one defined by LOVE.

Here is my way of interpreting a mother's love with my Monkey Mom and Baby design folded by my talented and humble friend Thomas Krapf (click to check his flickr account).

Baby in Mom's loving embrace

It's and adorable interpretation with an expertly delicate touch using special origami paper.

Below is my fold during the design stage.

Peek-a-Boo
So for all the sons and daughters out there, make sure to greet your Mom and spend some good quality time for Mother's Day (and on other days when you have the chance and opportunity to be able to).

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

- 0 -

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, dear Raymond :) Thanks for the link to my flickr account :)It's great that you posted the other photo too :) Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete


Get Flower Effect